Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title:
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
BREAKING NEWS!!! Gun Men Abduct Former President Jonathan’s ‘Father’ in Otuoke Chief Inengite Nitabai, a prominent chief in Otuk...

goodluck-jonathan
Chief Inengite Nitabai, a prominent chief in Otuke, Bayelsa state and foster father of former President Goodluck Jonathan has been kidnapped.

VANGUARD reports that Nitabai was kidnapped in the early hours of Wednesday by unknown gunmen.
This is not the first time Nitabai has been kidnapped. Two years ago he was kidnapped by 4 unknown gunmen.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top