Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title: Woman Stripped Naked For Allergy Kidnapping In Lagos State
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Woman Stripped Naked For Allergy Kidnapping In Lagos State (See Graphic Photos)     According to the Facebook user who shared the photos, ...

Woman Stripped Naked For Allergy Kidnapping In Lagos State (See Graphic Photos)  

According to the Facebook user who shared the photos, the alleged kidnapper was stripped naked and beaten up by Lagos mob till she bled. Luckily for her, the police was able to take her away to the station. She was caught allegedly trying to kidnap a child. See photos below;  
 

See other photos:
  

 

 

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top