Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title: MAN RESCUED DURING SUICIDE ATTEMPT BECAUSE OF DOGS DEATH.
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
MAN RESCUED DURING SUICIDE ATTEMPT BECAUSE OF DOGS DEATH.  man on suicide attempt

MAN RESCUED DURING SUICIDE ATTEMPT BECAUSE OF DOGS DEATH.

 man on suicide attempt


He lost 8 dogs (4 boerboels and 4 pitbulls) in the space of 2 week. This led to his fatal decision on suicide. He was rescued by neighbors who saw him dangling on ceiling fan hook. The sad incident took place in Ajah, Badore axis. Each dogs cost 350k.


He wrote a sorrowful message to one of his dog:


we can't cheat death... we can't deny death... we can only say shits about death...have u ever lost someone so close...maybe a person or a dog...I can't believe that was our last hug...we ruined time...u always bark at the right time...and always got my back to the last time...it was never my object for u to get killed...why would I want to destroy something I helped built...that wasn't my intention... my intentions were good...I want u in my whole career but people still say am cruel...two pits in a pit fighting for title... blood on the dance floor with teeth clattering each other like who's gonna worship it's idol...but I lost u BRITNEY, yeah I owe u BRITNEY, and u know I love u BRITNEY.

See pictures of some of his Dogs:
 Jeffery
 Britney
 Jaguar
DROP YOUR COMMENT!


About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Anonymous said... 5 November 2016 at 08:54

Rip britnry

 
Top