Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title: FREE MEDICAL MISSION/JIGIBOLA RELOAD
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
  The Executive Chairman Hon. Ogundare John Campus in collaboration with Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu & Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat is organizi...

 


The Executive Chairman Hon. Ogundare John Campus in collaboration with Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu & Kadiri Obafemi Hamzat is organizing a:


A DAY FREE MEDICAL MISSION in Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area

👉 Hon. Olufunmi Ultra Modern Market, Sangotedo
Date: Wednesday, 17th of August, 2022
Time:8 am - 4 pm.

Services available include;
👉 Free Blood pressure check.

👉Free Blood Sugar level check.

👉 Free Eye Test and Free eyeglasses

👉 Free Dental care

👉Free Ear👂 check.

👉 Free Cervical cancer screening and treatment/ referrals.

👉Free mental health assessment

👉 Free TB screening exercise.

👉And many more.......

Thank you

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top