Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title: OGUNDARE RECEIVED THE LEADERS OF THE AJAH COMMUNITY IN HIS OFFICE.
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
  If you may recall, the Ajah community was bereaved by the demise of its traditional ruler, Chief Murisiku Ojupon, Baale of Ajah. And toda...

 


If you may recall, the Ajah community was bereaved by the demise of its traditional ruler, Chief Murisiku Ojupon, Baale of Ajah.
And today, the leaders of the Ajah community paid a courtesy visit to the Mayor of Eti Osa East Local Council Development Area, Hon. John Campos Ogundare.
The visit was bothered by the new development that will facilitate peace and progress in the Ajah community. The Council Boss expressed delight over the visit of the community leaders to his office and he assured them of the maximum support towards the path of peace and prosperity of the community at large.






About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top