Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title: Hon. John Campos Ogundare wishes the HRM. Oba Kamorudeen Akorede Olufunmi, Gbadewolu I, the Olu of Sangotedo, on the occasion of his birthday today.
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Hon. John Campos Ogundare wishes the HRM. Oba Kamorudeen Akorede Olufunmi, Gbadewolu I, the Olu of Sangotedo, on the occasion of his birthda...

Hon. John Campos Ogundare wishes the HRM. Oba Kamorudeen Akorede Olufunmi, Gbadewolu I, the Olu of Sangotedo, on the occasion of his birthday today.


On behalf of my family and the good people of Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area of Lagos State, I seize this medium to heartily celebrate HRM. Oba Kamorudeen Akorede Olufunmi, Gbadewolu I, the Olu of Sangotedo, on the occasion of his birthday today.
Kabiyesi, as you celebrate your b
irthday, I wish you long life, prosperity and abundant grace to lead better than you have ever done.
Happy birthday, Kabiyesi!
Cheers! 🥂
Signed:
Hon. John Campos Ogundare, JP.
Executive Chairman, Eti-Osa East LCDA.

About Author

Advertisement

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 
Top