Legit Update 247 Legit Update 247 Author My name is Oniyemofe Godgift. I am a Real Estate/Smart Homes developer. I have a B.Sc in International Relations and Diplomacy at ESFAM- BENIN UNIVERSITY. I am currently studying Machine Learning and Data Analysis in Canada (in View). I love to propagate information. I love writing codes and building homes and businesses. In my leisure time, i tend to read the news and write blog.
Title:
Author: Legit Update 247
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
PHOTOS: On Friday, my cabinet members and I met with the management of Lagos Business School on a parley visit to discuss achievements, cha...


PHOTOS: On Friday, my cabinet members and I met with the management of Lagos Business School on a parley visit to discuss achievements, challenges, formulations of people-based policies and potential strategies that could help spur growth in Eti-Osa East LCDA and its environs. We also seize the medium to seek the institution's intervention in the development of our communities through Corporate Social Responsibilities.


About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top